14.11.07

Young and restless (pre-exam angst)

I made a promise not to write in Swedish about things that are everyday so this time I'll write in English. I even had 2h conversational English today so I'm a little inspired. I'm a little stressed out for the tent on Friday. Not that I wouldn't have read enough, I'm sure I'll pass, but we have a zero-rule, that is, you have to get at least 1 point out of all the questions in the exam. In spite of that I've made a bet with one of the guys that I'll outscore him and now people are betting on who will win, so there's a lot at stake :D. Actually just some coffee, so I'm more nervous over passing the test generally.

I'm finally getting bored of sitting at the library. I thought it'll never come, but todays 10h session just finished me off. I sat there and knew there were a whole lot of other things I'll rather do. For example go to Thorax and practise improvisation. I was there yesterday (yes, I actually took myself out of the library and met real people!) and it was so fun, you can imagine how tempting it would have been just to leave Terkko (the library). And coffeebreaks. You get both coffee (a good thing) and fun company, but then you're allowed to sit there for 15 minutes and after that you have to force yourself to go back to the book. So mean. The Englishlesson though was long and all we had to do was to talk and laugh, that was nice :).

To chear myself up (though I'm actually not at all in a bad mood, quite the contrary) I hum songs in my head and when I finally get home in the evening I immediately put on Youtube. So here's a little something something to listen to. Your welcome!
Diana King - Shy guy (please look the lyrics to, they're funny)
Samantha Jade -Step up
Vanessa Hudgens - Gotta go my own way

(By the way, we're leaving for Åbo on Friday to take part in the Maata näkyvissä-festival. Looking forward to that :) Toodles!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, du är nog rolig!:D Har kommit mitt in i ett vadslagningsfight! Ganska skoj!:P Jag sku int klara av pressen!:D