10.7.07

Elämä on ihmisen parasta aikaa

Reminder number one: don't drink coffee after 6 p.m. I'm wild and awake right now though I should be sleeping. Might be useful for my blog :P. And anyway, it's summervacation :D.

So, I cleaned up my room today. It was kinda begging for it since everything had just been thrown on different empty spots on the floor until the floor (and practically every other surface that was coverable) was totally carpeted with stuff. If we're talking about a total summercleanup there are still a lot of things to be done. At least I now put away all my old papers from the chemistry- and biologystudies. Welcome medicine!

Oh my. This writing in english sticks on to you. Maybe it's useful for my writingskills. Or then (if it isn't obvious yet) I'm just impairing those little skills I have. Okay, I'll go on. Today I also registered myself to the faculty of medicine (those who already are tired of me rejoicing about the medi thing, wait a couple of years, then I might be over it). Okay, the registration wasn't that special itself, but the excitement and the thoughts about next fall was inspiring. I also had a quick look at my entrance examination and uh was I lucky that i passed! While sitting in the train one the way to the facultyoffice I thought about how much it had helped that I had many people praying for me. Without it I wouldn't have made it!

After my registration I went to meet Mary downtown and had a nice day with her. Tomorrow I'll meet Kika and maybe some other girls too. It's nice to meet them because I haven't had the time to meet them in several months. Okay, now I'm almost finished with my daily blog. I actually was write about something completely different (though someting that would concern medi), mutta näin tällä kertaa. Oh that reminds me. I saw the finnish film Matti, that tells the life of Matti Nykänen, the other day and it was so depressing that I couldn't see the end of it. Sad sad story of a sad sad man. Well, he had some bright moments in life when he blurbed out something oddly wise. Like that heading. Here are a few more just to remember the man well.

"Huominen on aina tulevaisuutta."

"Aina ku mä hyppään ja pääsen siihen hyppyrin nokalle, niin mulle tulee sellanen "bon voyage" -tunne, siis että mä oon kokenu tän joskus aikasemminkin."

"Tekemätöntä ei saa tekemättömäksi."

No comments: