11.2.08

Somehow an excellent day

For some odd reason I have had a superb day. I woke up early, went to school, stayed there 'til 7 p.m. and enjoyed molecular biology (cancer genetics). Then I went to Ruoholahti, walked around in Outlet stores and bought colors for our Thorax overalls at Citymarket. Then I took the subway to Kamppi and bought 5kg of fruits, they had a lot of different fruits in K-supermarket for 1e/kilo: mango, pomelo, avocado, grapes, coconut (I didnt dare to buy that) and then I dont even know the name of the rest of the fruits. Then home to enjoy the fruits with mom, dad and Jan :).

I always try to use my time efficiently, so when I sit in the bus, train, tram or the subway (at least 1½h a day) I want to read somthing. Usually though, that doesnt work 'cause I like watching people even more :P. So today in the train I saw the cutest couple(?). They looked precisely like Zac and Vanessa, the girl was especially pretty and she didnt seem to be to aware of that. That made her even more beautiful. Okay, then in the bus in the evening I saw another couple, the girl was asian and the boy also foreign, and again I think the girl was perhaps a little more betterlooking then the boy, she was so naturally beautiful and shy and they were both laughing, cute! In the same bus there was a cute redheaded boy who obviously was going out on a date. He was constantly doing his newly washed (really goodlooking) hair and once he even took out a mirror from his bag. He was really nervous so I couldnt do anything else but smile :). These were the people I spotted today. Really amazing with all different people around us. Something else beautiful I saw was a pimped white Volvo S80 with crome details and other nice stuff, looked really cool!

Now I'm chillin' and listening to one of the cutest new(?) songs, I call it love, by Lionel Richie. Listen to it :)

No comments: